i love this anime soo much
No wait, you don’t understand! I convinced my friend to read this webcomic by betting her that if she read it, I would pierce my ears which might not seem like a big deal, except that needles are basically the only thing I’m afraid of (it’s a phobia). Because of this thing, I have two metal things in my ears, and I don’t even mind because now I have people to talk about this thing with (my sister read it because my friend did, and then she got a friend to read it).This webcomic thing will kill you, it will make you laugh and sigh happily and then it will make you cry and you won’t even mind because then it makes you smile like a dork again and just….you really should read it.
Reasons why you should read Archipelago:
1. The main character is awesome and genuinely cares about others.
2. She doesn’t need a man to complete her. She has plenty of guys help her along the way, but she doesn’t fawn after them because there’s evil to defeat.
3. The main character isn’t necessarily in control of her powers. She’s still learning, and she’s weak and doesn’t always win.
4. DOOMED SHIPS THAT YOU WILL LOVE AND THEY WILL RIP OUT YOUR HEART.
5. A man who acts like a child half of the time and the other half is an evil spirit who is slowly gaining a soul.
6. A conflicted evil spirit who longs for humanity.
7. DRAGONS. But not in the typical way. Just…read it to understand.
8. Unique cultures and species with rich histories and languages.
9. AMAZING VILLAINS.
10. Undead cyborg pirate who steals souls. And likes tea. (Seriously, villain kink people would love Captain Snow.)
11. Awesome friendships between girls and guys that aren’t necessarily romantic.
12. And the ones that are romantic aren’t the main focus because THE WORLD IS AT STAKE PEOPLE.
It’s an awesome comic. Read it. The art gets better as it goes along, which is sort of encouraging, actually.
Completely Rational fears about baby Steve Rogers
I will always reblog
cosplay more like co$play
More like €o$p£a¥
how did you all miss cospay
o captain! my captain!
(outfit is based on the retrace 93 color spread)
How The Face Changes With Shifting A Light Source
this is one of the coolest things on tumblr
See, I’m not unattractive, the lighting’s just wrong everywhere.
WHOEVER BUYS THIS FOR ME WINS MY ETERNAL LOVE
I OWN THIS
EVERY MORNING HE SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT HOW THE WORLD NEEDS YOU AND YOU HAVE TO GET UP
AND WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON TO HUSH HIM HE SAYS “DEFTLY DONE, MADAM,” OR “IF IT’S NOT TOO FORWARD OF ME, THAT DID TICKLE, MADAM”
IT WAKES YOU UP WITH THE SOUND OF CHIRPING BIRDS BEFORE STEPHEN FRY’S VOICE
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE
THIS IS LIKE JARVIS.
A REAL JARVIS EXCEPT HE’S A CLOCK.
Iron Man (2008): Deleted Scenes
Tony Comes Home
can you imagine though, jarvis all alone in tony’s malibu house? jarvis who of course doesn’t have any physical form at all, jarvis who at this point occupies just the house and tony’s phone—jarvis, who is dependent on tony for everything, who lives essentially in tony’s pocket, suddenly being completely alone for the first time in his silicon life.
and every ten minutes on the dot for days and days and days he accesses the latest news reports, re-calculating and re-calculating tony’s chances at survival, endlessly running the numbers. and nobody told him to do that. tony’s house was empty and dark and nobody told jarvis to keep an eye on the news but he did. jarvis could have just spun down his hard drives and gone into hibernate mode, but he didn’t.
no, he watched the news. he stood vigil. he waited and he hoped that his calculations were wrong. that one day he would be able to say welcome home, sir once more.
Emotional state: upset about robots.
Well yea, kids get upset when their parent isn’t around.
I HAVE SO MANY JARVIS FEELS RIGHT NOW
did you just get me upset over automated intelligence?